Tuesday, September 8, 2015

RIBS #2


I used Costco's seasoned St.louis ribs and they were so good! If you want ribs have some now!
I got this recipe from DeDa Studios.
Debbie's St. Louis Ribs...
One good size slap of St. Louis Ribs
Season the St. Louis Ribs with:
      Sprinkle with Worchester Sauce (About 2 tablespoons)
      Lawry's Seasoning Salt
      Emeril's  Seasonsing Salt
      Crushed Garlic
 Add about 6 oz of water to the crock pot

Turn Crock Pot on High for about 6 hours      then Low until you are ready to place the St. Louis Ribs in the oven.

About 15 minutes before you are ready to eat ...cover a baking sheet with Reynolds wrap ( I purchased the new Non-Stick Reynolds Wrap....I love it)
Place cooked St. Louis Ribs on the foil
Paint with your favorite BBQ Sauce - paint both sides (I use Two Fat Guys Sauce)
Cook at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes 
Finished!


Since I know very little about anything cooking..my hubby is the cook in the family...I thought I would do a little research about the St. Louis Ribs ...here is what I found out!


St Louis Cut - This is a sparerib that has been trimmed to remove the tips or brisket end of the spareribs. There is also a flap of meat called the skirt on a full rack of spareribs that is removed. The result is a fairly flat rack of ribs that is easier to handle, looks nicer, and cooks up more evenly.  
 

1 comment: