Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Hot Chocolate Coconut Delight



          I made this recipe with my friend about a year ago and we thought it was really good I hope you like it to!

Now the moment we  have all been waiting for the RECIPE!


  • 2 cups flour
  • 1 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup milk
  • 3 eggs 
  • 1 cup hot chocolate mix + 4 packs hot chocolate mix
  • pinch of salt
  • 1 cup flake coconut
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil
  • 6 tsp. butter 
  • 2 tbs. cajeta or caramel sauce
  • 1 cup sugar
      Starting from the top mix all the together ingredients  until smooth.
    Spray a 9"x 13" pan with non stick spray then pour mixture into sprayed pan.
Cook for 20 mins. at 350 ten 10 to 12 mins. at 400.

 I hope you like this very gooey cake as much as I do.   

No comments:

Post a Comment